President of All-Russian Non-Governmental Organization of Small and Medium Business “OPORA RUSSIA”.
President of Non-profit Partnership Association of Entrepreneurial Organizations “OPORA”.
Born on November 4, 1966 in the city of Chelyabinsk.
In 1989 graduated with honors from the Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute, specialization in robotics, diploma qualification in electrical engineering.
From 1989 to 1991 has undertaken full-time postgraduate training program at the Department of Engineering Economics of the Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute.
In 1995-1998 has graduated from the Ural Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation with a degree in law.
In 1991, founded an enterprise for wholesale and retail trade and export-import operations.
In 1998 invested in the creation of a manufacturing company. The company designs and manufactures motor control centers, co-author of an invention patent.
ACTIVITY IN “OPORA RUSSIA”
In 2002 he became a founding member of All-Russian Non-Governmental Organization of Small and Medium Business “OPORA RUSSIA” in Chelyabinsk region.
In 2005 he was elected Chairman of the Chelyabinsk regional office of “OPORA RUSSIA”.
In 2007 was elected to the Board of “OPORA RUSSIA”.
In 2012 was elected first Vice-President of “OPORA RUSSIA” on energy, infrastructure and cluster policy.
On October 29, 2014 he was elected President of “OPORA RUSSIA” and NPP “OPORA”
On February, 7, 2018 he was elected President of Non-Profit Partnership “OPORA” for another term (2018-2022).
He is a Head of Commission on ethics as a President of “OPORA RUSSIA”.
Since 2013 – member of the Governmental Commission on Electric Power Development.
Since 2015 – member of the Governmental Commission on Competition and Development of small and medium-sized Businesses.
- Member of the Presidium of the Economic Council under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Member of the Council for Strategic Development and Priority Projects under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Member of the Working Group on Monitoring and Analysis of Law Enforcement Practices in the Sphere of Entrepreneurship;
- Member of the Government Commission for Administrative Reform;рмы;
- Member of the Working Group on Improving Conditions for Doing Business under the Government Commission for Economic Development and Integration.
- Member of the Working Group on the Modernization of Monotowns under the Government Commission for Economic Development and Integration;
- Co-chairman of the Center for Investigation of Entrepreneurs' Appeals on Issues of Corruption and Raiderage “Center for Public Procedures “Business against corruption”.
MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF:
- Federal Corporation for the Development of Small and Medium Business (SME Corporation);
- “System Operator of the Unified Energy System”
- Public councils under the Presidential Commissioner for the Protection of Entrepreneurs’ Rights; public councils under the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
- Public Council of the Free Port of Vladivostok under the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East;
- Supervisory boards of the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization “Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects”; “Russian Fund for Technological Development” (Industrial Development Fund); “Fund for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in the Scientific and Technical Sphere” (Foundation for the Promotion of Innovation);
- Board of the All-Russian Non-Governmental Organization “Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs”.
2013 – 2016 - Co-Chairman of the Staff of the Chelyabinsk regional branch of the All-Russian Public Movement “People's Front” for Russia”.
2018 - election representative of the candidate for President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin.
Since 2014 – regular participant in the quarterly rating of the best lobbyists of Russia according to the Agency of Economic News and the newspaper “Nezavisimaya gazeta”.
In 2015, according to the version of the Non-profit Foundation “Institute of Socio-Economic and Political Studies” (ISEPS), took 11th place in the ranking “100 new and promising social and political figures”.
In the second issue of “Ranking-2016” of promising public policy-makers of the ISEPS Foundation was in the top ten (ninth place).
Certificate of acknowledgement of the President of the Russian Federation
Certificate of acknowledgement of the Presidential Administration
Certificate of acknowledgement of the Government of the Russian Federation,
Certificate of acknowledgement of Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
Certificates of acknowledgement of Governor of the Chelyabinsk Region, Legislative Assembly of the Chelyabinsk region
Letter of acknowledgement for active participation in the election company of the President of the Russian Federation.
Diving, yachting and snowboarding.
Alexander Kalinin in Telegram.